Easy to make and a delicious treat!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Fridge Time: 4 hours
Makes 8 to 10 servings
1 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup agave Syrup
2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Mix the cocoa and coconut together in a bowl. If you have a food processor this will also do the job.
- Add the agave syrup to the mix and continue mixing or pulsing with the food processor until it appears well mixed.
- Place the fudge mix in a container and level it out (I usually use glass)
- Added the finely shredded coconut on the top
- Add a little extra agave syrup on the top for aesthetics
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or longer so the fudge can harden