Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 8hrs on low heat
Makes 4 servings
- 400g of cubed beef
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 3/4 cup of white wine (I use Chardonnay)
- 2 cups of diced carrots
- ½ of medium sized onion, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 cup of rutabaga
- 1 ½ bell peppers
- 1 cup broccoli
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tsp of sage
- Place the wine and beef broth in the crock pot. Turn crock pot on low heat.
- Add the cubed beef to the crock pot.
- Add the diced garlic and onions.
- Add the potatoes, rutabaga and carrots.
- Then add the remaining vegetables; bell peppers and broccoli
- Add the bay leaves and sage.
- Let simmer for 8-10 hrs, or until meat is tender. Cooking time may differ between crock pots.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
** What I like to do is prepare it in the morning and let it cook all day. We come home to the amazing smell of this stew that has been cooking all day.